In 6 days, you will learn Selenium in a very practical way that is more than sufficient to secure you a job in this highly rewarding and lucrative industry. Students will be exposed to the power of selenium to automate any web application on multiple browsers and multiple operating systems.
You will learn the basic as well as advanced topics that are backed up with practical examples throughout. This course is designed for testers with or without previous automaton experience. You will learn how to build automation frameworks using Selenium Server, IDE, Webdriver and Test NG.
Real live practical examples on web-based applications are demonstrated throughout the course. The main focus will be on Webdriver and building frameworks with Selenium.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Automate manual test cases and control framework from excel using the batch execution of multiple test classes.
- Implement Selenium IDE, RC/Server, Web Driver, GRID using Java, JUnit and TestNG in a different project-based approach.
- Understand the key principles of test automation using Selenium; Record & Replay, Synchronisation, and Verification.
- Create robust, browser-based regression automation suite to scale and distribute scripts across many environments.
- Understand how to manage Object Recognition using techniques such as XPath, CSS and the Browser DOM.
- Learn how to automate a complete test suite using a series of programming languages from scratch.
- Understand how to use Selenium efficiently to structure your automated testing.
- Implement ‘Assert’ and ‘Verify’ and how to synchronise Selenium against your application by waiting for Web pages to load or waiting for objects to appear or change.
Build a selenium framework to test a web application end to end using both RC Server and Web Driver.
Anyone with basic knowledge of testing or about to move into a testing role and new users of Selenium who need to automate manual testing in a short amount of time.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 days (Monday - Friday)
- Skill level Knowledge of manual testing
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes